Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clear Cricket: Article on Murali

I've been invited to write for the blog Clear Cricket. The site has been put together by Subash Jayaraman of The Cricket Couch, and Josh Taylor who writes on Hampshire cricket at Hants and What Not.

My first contribution, In Murali's Defence, is up on the site. Murali baiters, haters, and everyone else, do check out. I'll be similarly linking my future articles on Clear Cricket here.

That apart, the articles up on the site are really worth reading. I partcularly enjoyed this piece called Meat Eaters Can't Bat by Ahmer Naqvi, and Cricket as a Mirror of Life by Gary Naylor.

1 comment:

Stefanie Oates said...

Hi there,

I hope you are well and don't mind me getting in touch.

I work for Betfair affiliates and we are currently looking to recruit new partners.

As your site ranks well on Google I am keen to get you on board and due to the exclusive commission offer and prize draw we are running this month I feel this could be profitable for you.

If you would like any more information on this please get in touch at stef.oates@betfair.com.

Thanks
Stef